Benefits of Intelligent Design Air Conditioning Service in Tucson
- FREE ESTIMATES
- 24 Month Parts and Labor Warranty
- Free Diagnostic with Repair
- Interest Free Financing (OAC)
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- No Extra Charges for Appointment Times
- BBB A+ Accredited
Your AC is an essential appliance in your home. However, you may not give it much thought until it stops working as well as it used to. Instead of waiting for your AC to break down and require serious repairs, you can save yourself time, money, and stress by opting for seasonal Air Conditioning Service Tucson from Intelligent Design Air Conditioning, Heating, Plumbing, and Electric. Our team of certified technicians can provide you with annual maintenance so you can keep your AC in great working condition. In turn, you will be less likely to have to deal with an AC emergency in the middle of a summer heatwave.
Repairs on a regular basis? If the answer to these questions is yes, then it may be time to buy a new air conditioner
Why is Air Conditioning Maintenance important?
Maintaining your AC has a lot of benefits. First, AC maintenance ensures that you are not overpaying on your home cooling costs, because it keeps your unit in peak working condition. In addition, regular maintenance can lengthen the life of your unit. Finally, AC maintenance can improve your overall air quality at home. Here is a closer look at how these benefits are achieved.
- System Efficiency. During a tune-up, your HVAC technician will check all components of the AC unit to make sure that they are in working order. The technician will also check for any leaks, clogs, or buildup that could be hampering the AC’s cooling capacity. As a result, your AC will simply work better during peak seasonal use, saving you money on your energy bills. In fact, scheduling an annual maintenance visit could help save you up to 15% on your cooling costs. In addition, it will spare you from early breakdowns, so you will be able to get more life out of the current unit.
- Air Quality. Another step in the maintenance process is changing the system’s filters. Over time, dust, dirt, and other particulates get into your HVAC system. Filters help to keep these contaminants from recirculating, but they need to be changed regularly to remain effective.
What’s included in seasonal Air Conditioning Service Tucson?
Ideally, you would set up a maintenance contract as soon as you install a new AC unit. This will guarantee that the unit is always running at top efficiency. However, it is never too late to start taking advantage of routine AC maintenance for your existing system. Even if Intelligent Design did not install your AC unit, we can still provide you with annual maintenance. Springtime is often ideal for air conditioning maintenance, so you can be sure to have a functional AC for the summer. You can also set up an annual appointment to ensure that this checkup doesn’t get overlooked year after year.
When you schedule seasonal Air Conditioning Service Tucson, you can expect a few key tasks to take place during the system tune-up:
- Check thermostat settings.
- Check electrical connections and current voltage readings.
- Visually examine AC components and lubricate moving parts.
- Replace air filters.
- Remove debris from the area around your outdoor AC unit.
- Check condensate drain for clogs and obstructions.
- Check refrigerant levels and top of system, if necessary.
- Clean evaporator and condenser coils.
If your AC is due for annual maintenance, or you want to set up a maintenance contract to keep it in great condition, then call Intelligent Design at (520) 214-8811. We’re ready to speak with you, so give us a call today!