HVAC Lead Installer
Are you making over $100K at your
current HVAC job? Earn the salary you deserve along with unbeatable benefits
at Intelligent Design.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work for the #1 rated
service company in Southern Arizona? Now is your chance to find out as the
next HVAC Lead Installer at Intelligent Design. We are looking for a
self-starting individual with an HVAC field background who can deliver the
exceptional customer experience we strive for on every unit installation.
Our goal is to drive customer satisfaction and retention so that we can
remain at the top of our industry here in Southern AZ. As a Lead
Installer, you’ll be an essential part of the customer experience, which
means that you’ll take home a generous salary that’s guaranteed to be the
best in the business as well as a signing bonus for qualified applicants.
We’re looking for an HVAC Lead Installer who has:
- Proven HVAC industry field experience with favorable recommendations
from previous employers.
- Skills troubleshooting, testing, repairing, and servicing technical
- English language proficiency.
- Ability to utilize mobile tools and applications.
- Flexibility to work different shifts and adapt to alternating work
Your work environment will include homes and
businesses around the greater Tucson area. Daily travel with the use of a
company vehicle is expected. In addition, daily responsibilities include:
- Providing customer support and service during field visits and
- Managing an efficient workflow within a dedicated schedule.
- Managing all on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and test
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determine proper
- Producing service reports in a timely, detailed fashion.
- Documenting processes.
- Operating a vehicle in a safe manner and using field automation
- Following all established company procedures and protocols.
- Cooperating with our technical team and sharing information across the
- Comprehending customer requirements and making appropriate
- Building positive relationships with customers.
Along with incredibly competitive pay, we offer
numerous benefits to our full-time employees. Our HVAC Lead Installer will
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits on Our Health Care Plan
- PTO Including Vacation Time, Sick Days, and Public Holidays
- Use of a Company Vehicle
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Disability Benefits (Short- and Long-Term)
- Paid Training and Professional Development Opportunities
- Free Food and Snacks
- Family-Oriented Work Environment—when you work for Intelligent Design,
you’re part of the extended Dobbins family!
Employment Application Form
"*" indicates required fields