Bring Your HVAC Sales Experience to Southern Arizona’s #1 Rated Service Company
How much are you currently earning as an HVAC Sales Consultant? Just imagine how much more you could be earning as part of the Top-Rated Service Company in Southern Arizona! Intelligent Design offers the best salary in the business, guaranteed. We also provide our HVAC Sales Consultants with exceptional benefits—our team is part of our extended family, and we treat our family right!
- Residential/in-home sales experience.
- Proven track record of customer service experience.
- Strong sales skills—experience exceeding sales goals is a plus!
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in the HVAC industry.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
The HVAC Sales Consultant is a field position that requires following up on warm sales leads in customers’ homes and in commercial environments. Worksites may be in Tucson, AZ and the surrounding communities. Responsibilities include:
- Exhibit a professional demeanor and exceptional customer service experience.
- Meet with current and potential clients to evaluate their property and provide solutions to repair, service, or replace current HVAC systems.
- Achieve minimum sales goals monthly.
- Educate potential clients about different HVAC solutions and brands we offer.
- Follow up post-installation/repair to ensure positive results.
- Follow up with open proposals.
In addition to a generous, commission-enhanced salary, our HVAC Sales Consultant will qualify for our exceptional benefits package.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Company Vehicle
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
"*" indicates required fields