Enter the growing solar energy industry with the #1 Rated Service Company in Southern Arizona.
Are you interested in starting a career in solar? Do you have experience in the construction, HVAC, or electrical fields? If so, you may be the perfect candidate for a Solar Energy Installer Apprentice at Intelligent Design Air Conditioning & Plumbing. We are rapidly growing our solar team to meet the high demands for this renewable energy option throughout the Tucson area. Working for Intelligent Design, you’ll have an amazing foundation for your career with paid training and professional development, opportunities for career advancement, and the most competitive pay in the industry. We also offer signing bonuses for qualified applicants!
The Solar Energy Installer Apprentice will report directly to a Lead Solar Energy Installer and train in the field to perform the following tasks:
- Assist in the assembly and installation of solar array and mounting hardware in both roof and ground mounted applications.
- Assist with electrical wiring of solar energy equipment.
- Prepare and clean-up job site.
- Plan and pull materials for each installation.
- Carry out an exceptional customer service experience that meets the high standards of our team.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Educate customers about uses, benefits, and maintenance of installed solar equipment.
This is an entry-level apprenticeship position, so previous solar experience is not a requirement. However, qualified applicants will have:
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Comfort working on rooftops and using ladders.
- Capability performing a physically demanding job.
- Ability to work efficiently within a team environment.
- Firm commitment to safety standards and company protocols.
- Comfort working in outdoor environments and all weather conditions.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Great organizational and multitasking skills.
- Scheduling flexibility.
As an employee at Intelligent Design Air Conditioning & Plumbing, you’ll be part of the extended Dobbins family. We care about each of our employees and want them to have the best work-life balance possible. To that end, we offer the following benefits:
- Most Competitive Salary in the Industry
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Company Vehicle
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Become a Part of the Top Rated Service Company in Southern Arizona
"*" indicates required fields