Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits as a Solar Energy Technician with Intelligent Design, Southern Arizona’s top rated service company!
Are you looking for a position in the solar energy industry where you can maximize your earning potential and provide an exceptional customer service experience? If so, Intelligent Design Air Conditioning & Plumbing wants to hear from you! We are hiring for a Solar Energy Technician to serve clients throughout Tucson and the surrounding areas. Working for our company will give you excellent opportunities for professional development, access to great benefits and perks (including a company vehicle), and the best salary in the industry, guaranteed! As a Solar Energy Technician, you’ll be expected to travel to various worksites throughout Southern Arizona in both residential and commercial environments. We also ask that our technicians are punctual and maintain a professional appearance following company guidelines.
As a Solar Energy Installer, you will need to travel to a variety of worksites with the use of a company vehicle. Daily tasks and responsibilities include:
- Perform installation, maintenance, and repair of solar array and mounting hardware in both roof and ground mounted applications.
- Assist with electrical wiring of solar energy equipment.
- Prepare and clean-up job site.
- Plan and pull materials for each installation.
- Carry out an exceptional customer service experience that meets the high standards of our team.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Educate customers about uses, benefits, and maintenance of installed solar equipment.
We’re Looking for Applicants with:
- 3-5 years of experience in residential and commercial solar installation/electrical work.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Comfort working on rooftops and using ladders.
- Capability performing a physically demanding job.
- Ability to work efficiently within a team environment.
- Firm commitment to safety standards and company protocols.
- Comfort working in outdoor environments and any weather conditions.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Great organizational and multitasking skills.
- Scheduling flexibility.
Working for Intelligent Design has many perks. Our benefits package includes:
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits on Our Health Care Plan
- PTO Including Vacation Time, Sick Days, and Public Holidays
- Use of a Company Vehicle
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Disability Benefits (Short- and Long-Term)
- Paid Training and Professional Development Opportunities
- Free Food and Snacks
- Family-Oriented Work Environment—when you work for Intelligent Design, you’re part of the extended Dobbins family!
"*" indicates required fields