Safety Measures We’re Taking
- Any Employee Exhibiting any Symptoms is immediately sent home
- Technicians always wear new foot covers whenever entering a home
- Technicians will speak to you outside your home when possible
- Technicians wear masks at all times
- Technicians Practice Frequent Hand Washing & Sanitizing
- Technicians always wear new gloves when entering a home
- We Follow CDC Rules to the letter
- We provide contactless payment
A Special Message to Our Customers
At Intelligent Design Air Conditioning & Plumbing, we are committed to protecting the health and well-being of our customers. Making sure that you and your family stay comfortable and safe is our No. 1 priority.
We’ve been monitoring the news regarding the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, and we wanted to let you know about some of the special precautions that we have been taking in order to protect your health. In keeping with the recommended standards of the CDC, we are regularly cleaning and sanitizing all counters, doorknobs, and other surfaces at our locations.
It is our company’s policy never to permit sick employees to stay at work. If any of our technicians are displaying any flu-like symptoms, we will send them home immediately. We do this in order to ensure the continued health and well-being of our team members, as well as the safety of our customers.
We believe in being proactive when it comes to reducing the spread of germs. All of our technicians will wash their hands properly both before and after your appointment. We will always go out of our way to make sure that we are not spreading any contaminants inside your home. For added protection, our technicians will wear protective shoe coverings whenever they are on your property.
We have also received a lot of calls this week regarding some of our products. In particular, we’ve noticed that many of our customers are curious about these:
- Our UV Light air scrubbers, which can help to improve the quality of your household air by removing many contaminants—including most airborne viruses.
- Our bidets & bidet installation services, which are a cleaner and more cost-effective alternative to toilet paper.
- Our water filtration systems from Enviro Water Products, which not only remove contaminants from your tap water, but can also significantly improve its taste.
We understand that this is a busy and stressful time for all of us. However, we want to make sure that you know that we are always available to provide you with the services you need to keep your household clean and safe. If you would like to learn more about any of our products, please contact us for a free, no-obligation estimate.
If you have scheduled an appointment with us and you or another member of your household isn’t feeling well, please let us know right away! You can always reschedule your appointment so that you and your loved ones can focus on getting better.
We are thankful for your business, and we look forward to continuing to work with you in the future. Be well, and stay safe!