Become an essential asset for our renowned customer service experience at Intelligent Design Air Conditioning & Plumbing!
Our customer service team is the first point of contact for our valued customers, which is why we’re looking for someone who brings lots of positive energy, strong organizational skills, and a friendly personality to the role of Customer Service Representative. As part of our team of plumbing and HVAC professionals, you’ll assist in handing customer calls, scheduling service and installation appointments, and positively representing Intelligent Design throughout every phase of the service process.
Annual Income Ranges $22k-50k
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Proven customer service background.
- Track record of dependability and punctuality.
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Experience working in an administrative office role.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency with experience using scheduling software.
- Experience as a dispatcher in the HVAC or plumbing industries (or similar service industries).
- Flexibility in scheduling including nights and evenings.
Job ResponsibilitiesThe Customer Service Representative will work in a single location at our Tucson headquarters. This position will require sitting for long periods of time working at a computer and answering phones. Daily responsibilities include:
- Answering phones with a pleasant demeanor to provide a positive first impression with every phone call.
- Assessing customers’ service needs and scheduling/dispatching the appropriate serviceperson to the job site.
- Answering questions about Intelligent Design’s services, pricing, and service procedures.
- Notifying customers of upcoming appointments.
- Communicating internally with customer service staff, service technicians, and other members of our team.
- Providing an exceptional customer service experience at every opportunity.
BenefitsAll full-time employees will qualify for our exceptional benefits package as well as the best salary in the industry, guaranteed. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Company Vehicle
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
"*" indicates required fields