Home Energy Upgrades
Have you ever stopped to think about how much energy you use in your home from day to day? For
most of us, it’s a lot of energy—which means high utility bills at the end of the month.
Fortunately, there are ways to start using energy more efficiently in your home, both to curb
your high bills and to cut down on your environmental impact. With a home energy upgrade, you
can begin running a more green-friendly household.
At Intelligent Design Electrical, we can set you up with a home energy upgrade in Tucson that will help you
start saving right away. Not only will our upgrades help you reduce your energy usage, but
they’ll help to ensure that you stay comfortable in your house. Our electricians have the
knowledge and equipment necessary to provide you with the smart upgrades you need for your
Tucson home to bring it to modern efficiency. Don’t wait any longer to start saving energy at home—call us today to schedule an
Our Home Energy Evaluations
When you contact us, we’ll begin by visiting your home to provide you with a home energy evaluation. During this visit, we’ll inspect every room in your house and employ a variety of methods to evaluate how you’re currently utilizing energy. If there are any areas where you’re wasting energy, we’ll locate them. Once we’re finished with the process, we’ll explain to you what your home’s energy status is and what you can do to improve it. Then, if needed, we’ll develop a plan for responding to your home energy upgrades needs.
Our Home Energy Upgrades
There are a number of possible steps you can take in order to boost your home’s energy efficiency, and
our electricians are ready to help you with all of them. When we’re finished providing you with the
upgrades you want, your home will be both more efficient and a more comfortable place for you and your
family to live. These are some of the home energy upgrades we can offer you:
- Replacing your current doors and windows with newer, more energy-efficient products that have been approved by Energy Star.
- Replacing your current thermostat with a programmable thermostat that you can use to cut down on your HVAC usage.
- Replacing your current water heater with an energy-efficient model that will provide your family with plenty of hot water on demand.
- Upgrading your current lighting fixtures and bulbs to Energy Star-approved products.
- Improving your existing insulation in your home’s attic, outside-facing walls, crawlspace, and anywhere else where you may be wasting energy.
- Sealing off all doors, windows, ducts, and any other openings to the outside that may be costing you money.
About Intelligent Design Electrical
When you’re ready for a home energy upgrades, call Intelligent Design Electrical. Our team of Tucson electricians have extensive experience offering a full array of essential electrical services, and we’re always available to provide you with a home energy evaluation. If you have any questions for our team about how you can start conserving energy in your home, call us today to get them answered! We live to serve and our here standing by to take your call.