Grow Your Plumbing Career with the Top-Rated Service Company in Southern AZ!
Annual Income Ranges $30k-55k
QualificationsWhile plumbing experience is not required, there are a few key qualifications we’re looking for in our next Plumbing Apprentice.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proven Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills and Multitasking Abilities
- English Literacy
- Desire and Willingness to Grow and Learn
- Ease Working within a Team-Oriented Environment
- Proficiency Working with Technical Equipment
- Ability to Handle a Physical Workload
ResponsibilitiesOur Plumber Apprentice will work in the field under the direct supervision of one of our plumbing technicians. Daily tasks and responsibilities may vary depending on the job site.
- Providing onsite support to technicians performing work orders.
- Training in all aspects of the repair, maintenance, fitting, assembly, and installation process.
- Following safety protocols and company procedural guidelines.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience during every interaction.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Company Vehicle
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
"*" indicates required fields