- FREE ESTIMATES
- 24 Month Parts and Labor Warranty
- Free Diagnostic with Repair
- Interest Free Financing (OAC)
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- No Extra Charges for Appointment Times
- BBB A+ Accredited
Your heating system should last well over a decade. Some can last up to three decades! Your system’s longevity is directly dependent on its maintenance. The better you take care of your furnace, the longer it will last. In Southern Arizona, residents rely on the certified HVAC technicians at Intelligent Design for routine heating maintenance. Our reliable professionals get the job done right the first time, with transparent, upfront pricing.
The Importance of Routine Heating Maintenance
You depend on your heating system to keep your family comfortable during the winter. You can make your furnace more reliable by scheduling routine maintenance visits with one of our certified HVAC technicians. Be sure to schedule an annual inspection and maintenance visit at least once per year. This should be done before you turn on your furnace for the first time in the fall or winter. Heating maintenance offers the following benefits:
- Your heating system will last longer, saving money on replacement costs.
- Your heating system will run more efficiently, which lowers your utility bills and improves your carbon footprint.
- You will require fewer heating repair visits, since a well-maintained system will break down less often.
- Your indoor air quality will benefit from a cleaner, more efficient furnace.
It’s also important to note that routine heating maintenance is critical for the health and safety of your household. One of the many things our certified technicians look for during these appointments is carbon monoxide leaks. Carbon monoxide is a dangerous, potentially deadly gas that you can’t see or smell. It’s why we don’t recommend turning on your furnace in the winter unless it’s been inspected and serviced.
What to Expect from Routine Heating Maintenance
Our certified HVAC technicians go through an extensive checklist each time they inspect and service a heating system during an annual visit. The exact tasks performed vary, depending on the type of heating system you have. However, in general, you can expect the technician to do the following:
- Change or clean the air filter.
- Calibrate the thermostat.
- Tighten electrical connections.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Adjust and clean the blower.
- Check the system controls.
- Inspect the fuel line connections.
- Inspect the heat exchanger, burner combustion, and gas pressure.
The HVAC technician will also offer guidance to help you keep your heating system working as efficiently as possible. For example, he or she might recommend that you change the air filter at set intervals. Our HVAC technicians are also happy to answer any questions you may have about heating maintenance.
For greater savings on your heating maintenance, sign up for Club Membership with Intelligent Design! Just call us in Tucson at (520) 462-1187 to become a member and get instant access to savings on heating maintenance and repairs.