- FREE ESTIMATES
- 24 Month Parts and Labor Warranty
- Free Diagnostic with Repair
- Interest Free Financing (OAC)
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- No Extra Charges for Appointment Times
- BBB A+ Accredited
Residents of Southern Arizona never have to deal with frigid conditions, but it can still get pretty chilly during the winter. If your furnace breaks down suddenly, then you need prompt, professional heating repair services. When that happens, many residents of Tucson and beyond turn to the certified HVAC technicians at Intelligent Design. We take pride in our outstanding customer service and the quality of our workmanship. Thus, you can call us any time, day or night, to request heating repair services.
What to Expect When You Request Emergency Heating Repair Services
Furnaces often break down at the most inconvenient times. Your family’s comfort is important to us, so we’re proud to offer 24/7 emergency heating repair services. If you’re calling after hours, then you’ll speak with a friendly professional who will take down your information and a brief description of what’s going on with your heating system. That information will then be relayed to our on-call HVAC technician.
The on-call HVAC technician will call you back as soon as possible in order to answer your questions and let you know when they are en route to your residence. Once the technician arrives, they will evaluate the problem. Then, they will give you an estimate for the repairs. Since our technicians travel in fully stocked trucks, nearly all repairs can be completed in just one visit.
Common Types of Heating Repair Services
Our certified technicians can work on all common types of heating systems, including furnaces and ductless mini-split heat pumps. On average, our service technicians have nearly 20 years of experience each. As a result, we have run into every type of problem imaginable. Some of the most common types of heating issues we encounter include:
- Pilot light or electronic ignition control problems. If your furnace isn’t turning on at all, then it could be the pilot light or ignition control.
- Airflow problems. If your furnace isn’t heating your home as much as it needs to, then the issue may be poor airflow from a clogged air filter.
- Heat exchanger problems. The heat exchanger may sometimes develop cracks. This is a serious issue because it allows carbon monoxide to leak into your home. You can reduce the risk by scheduling a heating maintenance visit at the start of each heating season—before you turn on the furnace for the first time.
If your carbon monoxide detector sounds the alarm, then don’t delay! Please evacuate the household of all people and pets immediately. Then, give us a call for emergency heating repair services.
When you need 24/7 emergency heating repair services in Tucson, call Intelligent Design at (520) 462-1187. We’re the No. 1 HVAC company in Southern Arizona, so we are ready to provide you with the help you need! Be sure to ask the technician about becoming a Club member so you can instantly access savings on your repairs!