#1 Rated Heater Maintenance in Tucson
What to Expect from Routine Heating Maintenance
Our certified HVAC technicians go through a long checklist each time they inspect and service a heating system during an annual visit. The exact tasks performed tend to vary, depending on the type of heating system you have. In general, however, you can expect the technician to do the following:
- Change or clean the air filter.
- Calibrate the thermostat.
- Tighten electrical connections.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Adjust and clean the blower.
- Check the system controls.
- Inspect the fuel line connections.
- Inspect the heat exchanger, burner combustion, and gas pressure.
The HVAC technician will also offer you some guidance to help you keep your heating system working as efficiently as possible. For example, he or she might recommend that you change the air filter at set intervals. Our HVAC technicians are also happy to answer any questions you may have about heater maintenance.
If you’re looking for savings on heating maintenance in Tucson, then be sure to sign up for Club Membership with Intelligent Design! Our team is here to help. Just call (520) 462-1187 to become a member and get instant access to savings on heating maintenance and repairs. We’re always happy to speak with you, so call us today!
The Importance of Routine Heating Maintenance
You depend on your heating system to keep your family comfortable during the winter. So, what can you do to avoid a furnace breakdown? You can help to make your furnace more reliable by scheduling routine maintenance visits with one of our certified HVAC technicians. Thus, you should be sure to have an annual inspection and maintenance visit at least once per year. This should be done before you turn on your furnace for the first time in the fall or winter. So, just why is this so important? Heating maintenance offers the following benefits:
- Your heating system will last longer, saving money on replacement costs.
- Your heating system will run more efficiently, which lowers your utility bills and improves your carbon footprint.
- You will require fewer heating repair visits, since a well-maintained system will break down less often.
- Your indoor air quality will benefit from a cleaner, more efficient furnace.
It’s also important to note that routine heating maintenance is critical for the health and safety of your household. One of the many things our certified technicians look for during these appointments is carbon monoxide leaks. Carbon monoxide is a dangerous, potentially deadly gas that you can’t see or smell. It’s why we don’t recommend turning on your furnace in the winter unless it has been inspected and serviced.
Your heating system should serve you well for over a decade. Some can last up to three decades! However, your system’s lifespan is directly dependent on its maintenance. The better you take care of your furnace, in other words, the longer it will be likely to last. In Southern Arizona, you can rely on the certified HVAC technicians at Intelligent Design for routine heating maintenance. Our reliable professionals will get the job done right the first time, with transparent, upfront pricing.
What people say about our HEATER MAINTENANCE