Become part of the Intelligent Design Solar team! We are a top solar installer in Southern Arizona.
There’s no denying that solar power is only going to become more common in homes and businesses in the future. That’s why we’re growing our team of solar installers and electricians at Intelligent Design Air Conditioning & Plumbing! We’re hiring for a Solar Energy Installer in Tucson, AZ. As part of our team, you’ll enjoy the most competitive salary in the industry, guaranteed. We also offer hiring bonuses for qualified applicants along with a generous benefits package—we believe that happy employees are what deliver happy customers, so we go above and beyond to keep our Solar Energy Installers satisfied with their work!
Annual Income Ranges $45k-80k
As a Solar Energy Installer, you will need to travel to a variety of worksites with the use of a company vehicle. Daily tasks and responsibilities include:
- Facilitate assembly and installation of solar array and mounting hardware in both roof and ground mounted applications.
- Assist with electrical wiring of solar energy equipment.
- Prepare and clean-up job site.
- Plan and pull materials for each installation.
- Carry out an exceptional customer service experience that meets the high standards of our team.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Educate customers about uses, benefits, and maintenance of installed solar equipment.
Qualified Applicants Will Have:
- 3-5 years of experience in residential and commercial solar installation/electrical work.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Comfort working on rooftops and using ladders.
- Capability performing a physically demanding job.
- Ability to work efficiently within a team environment.
- Firm commitment to safety standards and company protocols.
- Comfort working in outdoor environments and all weather conditions.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Great organizational and multitasking skills.
- Scheduling flexibility.
As part of the Intelligent Design team, you’ll be part of an extended professional family. Therefore, you’ll be provided with ongoing resources for your professional development, training, and career advancement. In addition, you’ll qualify for our unbeatable benefits package.
Solar Energy Installer Benefits
- Most Competitive Salary in the Industry
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Company Vehicle
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Become a Part of the Top Rated Service Company in Southern Arizona
"*" indicates required fields