Help bring the benefits of solar to the Tucson area as a Solar Energy Consultant with Intelligent Design Air Conditioning & Plumbing!
The Solar Energy Consultant is a primary point of contact for our customers seeking solar panels in Tucson and the surrounding areas. In this position, you’ll be responsible for walking clients through their solar energy options during onsite consultations in residential and commercial environments. As part of the team at Intelligent Design, you’ll enjoy the best pay in the industry, guaranteed. We also offer signing bonuses for qualified applicants on top of an unbeatable benefits package.
Annual Income Ranges $50k-200k
Job ResponsibilitiesSolar Energy Consultants will travel locally throughout Southern Arizona with the use of a company vehicle. In this position, you’ll be responsible for understanding the various types of equipment and arrays we offer to educate customers on their options and help them choose what’s right for their needs. You will work closely with clients as their solar installation liaison, offering insight on the benefits of solar, the installation process, and financing options. In addition, you’ll need to consistently uphold the exceptional customer experience we’re known for here at Intelligent Design.
QualificationsThe Solar Energy Consultant position is a sales and customer service role, so strong people skills are a must. In addition, we’re looking for the following qualifications.
- Proven sales and customer service experience.
- Previous experience in sales of high-ticket items ($10K +)
- Background in solar/renewable energy.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Desire and willingness to grow and learn.
- Great organizational and multitasking skills.
- Scheduling flexibility.
- Comfort working outdoors and visiting a variety of worksites.
BenefitsIntelligent Design is known in the HVAC, plumbing, and solar industries for offering the highest salaries locally within these fields. Along with generous pay you can look forward to our exceptional benefits package.
- Most Competitive Salary in the Industry
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Company Vehicle
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Become a Part of the Top-Rated Service Company in Southern Arizona