If you’re looking for a Solar Panel Installation Company, then look no further! Planning to think about the abstract benefits that solar panels could have for your home. However, it’s different to actually plan for solar panel installation and start powering your home with renewable energy. If you feel ready to convert to solar, Intelligent Design’s solar panel installers are ready to walk you through the installation process. Whether you’re going solar at your home or your business, you can expect a similar installation timeline.
A Look at the Solar Panel Installation ProcessTo plan your solar panel installation, you can expect to have at least one consultation at the jobsite, whether that’s your residence or a commercial building. Measuring and assessing the area allows our solar panel installers to calculate how much available sunlight is at the site and where the panels should be positioned to harvest the most energy. Here’s a look at the steps that will follow.
- Determine the right size and positioning for your solar system. After assessing how much solar resource is available, we can determine how large your system needs to be to meet your energy needs. Once we know how many solar panels you need, we can begin mapping out the installation, including the orientation and tilt of the panels. Try Google’s Project Sunroof.
- Apply for necessary permitting. Commercial and residential solar systems will require local permitting. Fortunately, that’s a step that our solar panel installers will handle for you. We’ll walk you through permitting paperwork and fees, so you can rest assured that your system is fully up to code once it’s installed.
- Install system components at the worksite. After planning and permitting, it’s time for the solar panel installation to take place! Solar panels may be installed on the ground or on the roof, depending on your property layout and preferences. If panels are going on the roof, a structural assessment will take place to determine if any reinforcements are needed to support the system’s weight.
- Plug in and power on. Once installation is completed, you’ll be plugged into the municipal power grid. However, you’ll be getting most of your energy needs met by the sun itself! In fact, you’ll likely supply more power to the local grid than you use—that means you’ll get credits to eliminate your regular electrical utility bill entirely.
How to Choose Solar Panel Installers in Tucson
Solar power is in-demand, and with so many sunny days in Tucson, there’s no shortage of local solar installers. However, not all solar companies are alike. Your solar panel installer should be licensed, insured, and experienced. Even more importantly, they should assist in exploring solar tax credits, financing options, and permitting needs. Intelligent Design checks these boxes and goes the extra mile with exceptional customer service on every job.
Call us today at (520) 333-2665 for a free solar estimate.
The Benefits of a Solar Panel Installation
In today’s energy-conscious world, an increasing number of homeowners are making the decision to go solar. Fortunately, installing a new solar system in your home is much easier than you might think! Our certified solar electricians have extensive experience installing, repairing, and servicing modern solar systems. If you’re thinking of installing solar equipment at home, your journey begins by giving us a call with your questions.
- Solar energy is one of the cleanest, safest forms of energy in the world, and it doesn’t produce any hazardous emissions.
- A solar panel installation can help to reduce your electric bill by providing you with a dependable alternative source of energy in your home.
- There are incentives available at the federal, state, and local level to help reduce the investment of a solar installation.
- Solar installations from certified solar panel installers require little to no maintenance, and a state-of-the-art installation should continue to provide you with solid, dependable service for a long time.
- Rooftop solar panels can lower the temperature of your roof, helping you reduce your need to run your air conditioning to keep your home at a comfortable temperature.
- Thanks to the low price of solar panels and solar equipment, purchasing and installing a high-quality solar panel installers & solar installation is now more cost-effective than ever.