REASONS TO CHOOSE Intelligent Design Air Conditioning, Plumbing, & Solar for
- Over 14,000 Five Star Reviews
- 24 Month Parts & Labor Warranty
- Interest Free Financing (Oac)
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- No Extra Charges For Appointment Times
- Bbb A+ Accredited
How does pipe bursting work for trenchless pipe repair?Pipe bursting allows for trenchless pipe replacement and installation after the existing pipe is destroyed. First, a large cone shaped head is pulled hydraulically through an old sewer line. It is usually pulled using a steel cable. As it moves, the bursting head will break apart the old pipe under the ground. Simultaneously, the steel cable places an HDPE pipe where the old one was. This new pipe may be the same size as the previous one, but it may also be larger.
Why is pipe bursting so effective for sewer line replacement?The most immediate benefit of trenchless sewer repair and replacement with pipe bursting is that this method is cost effective. You’ll save big because you won’t need to dig up large sections of your landscape for our plumbing technicians to get to work. However, there are even more benefits to consider. Here’s a closer look at why pipe bursting is such an effective and widespread method of pipe repair.
- When compared to traditional methods, it can save the homeowner about 40%.
- All of the repairs happen underground. There’s no need to dig up your yard and ruin your property in order to replace the existing pipe. This not only saves money, but also time.
- It’s a minimally-invasive technique that involves very little digging. This technique requires digging of only two 4’ x 4’ pits at each end of the replacement pipe. The pits are typically dug in the grass.
- Pipe bursting involves less digging and less time backfilling the soil. The turnaround time for this technique is shorter.
- Old sewer pipes are replaced with high-quality HDPE pipe. This is a seamless pipe that is durable and has a life expectancy of around 50 to 100 years. They are rust free, corrosion free and erosion free.
- Most trenchless sewer repair contractors will offer a lifetime warranty for the HDPE pipe, so you don’t have to worry about this pipe breaking down. The warranty will ensure that it is replaced if this were to ever happen.
Trenchless Sewer Line Repair and Replacement Service in TucsonAlong with pipe bursting, Intelligent Design also provides trenchless pipe lining. This may be appropriate if you’re looking to extend the life of your existing sewer line without full trenchless sewer replacement. Ultimately, if you are dealing with a damaged sewer lining and you would like to save money and avoid damage to your property, trenchless repair is the smart choice.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 520-900-1132