Benefits of Intelligent Design Air Conditioning & Plumbing
- FREE ESTIMATES
- 24-Month Parts and Labor Warranty
- Free Diagnostic with Repair
- Interest Free Financing (OAC)
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- No Extra Charges for Appointment Times
- BBB A+ Accredited
People often take hot water for granted—until it runs out, that is. If your hot water heater suddenly malfunctions or starts leaking, then you need emergency service you can count on. Intelligent Design provides emergency water heater repair services to customers throughout Southern Arizona. Our courteous, licensed plumbers are backed by our workmanship and parts guarantee, so you can always rely on us for the service you need. We’re able to tackle any common water heater problems you might encounter. Otherwise, we can offer water heater replacement to restore your comfort at home.
What to Expect from Our Emergency Repair ServicesIntelligent Design operates around the clock, seven days per week to tackle your plumbing emergencies. If you call after hours to request emergency services, then you’ll speak to a friendly professional who will take down your contact information and the details of what’s happening with your water heater. This information is then passed along to our on-call plumber. After that, our plumber will call you back as soon as possible and notify you when he or she is on the way to your residence.
When the after-hours plumber arrives, he or she will quickly assess the problem, shut off the main water line if needed, and give you an accurate estimate for the repair. Our trucks are fully stocked, which means your water heater repair can likely be completed right away.
Common Types of Water Heater RepairOur licensed professionals can fix any type of water heater issue. Some of the most common ones we see include:
- Faulty burners. A gas-powered water heater may develop rust or grime on the burner, which can result in ignition problems.
- Failing heating elements. There are two heating elements inside the tank of electric water heaters. One of them may burn out, causing a decrease in the temperature of the water.
- Rusty water. Hot water heater tanks contain a sacrificial anode rod. Electrolysis causes the rod to rust instead of the tank, hence the word “sacrificial.” When the rod becomes too damaged to do its job properly, however, you may notice rusty water coming from your faucets.
- Leaky water heater. A leaking water heater is a serious problem because the water can damage the structural elements of your home, as well as your property. Common causes of water heater leaks include loose drain valves, excessive pressure, and old age.