REASONS TO CHOOSE INTELLIGENT DESIGN AIR CONDITIONING, PLUMBING, & SOLAR
- More Than 14,000 Five Star Reviews
- 24 Month Parts & Labor Warranty
- Free Diagnostic With Repair
- Interest Free Financing (Oac)
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- No Extra Charges For Appointment Times
- Bbb A+ Accredited
Water heaters are crucial for the regular functioning of day-to-day activities in the house. We need hot water for taking baths, cooking, washing clothes and dishes, etc. If a water heater breaks down or has issues, it can be stressful for homeowners.
There are some common problems which can be fixed with little mechanical knowledge, however, most water heater issues will need professional service or repairs. Qualified water heater service technicians can repair water heaters and get them back in working order, helping homeowners save money on new water heater installation and replacement.
A professional technician has the expertise and knowledge to assess the situation. Finding the best water heater repair service is very important to ensure you don’t face any water heater issues in the future.
If you notice any of the following warning signs, it may be time to call a professional: less hot water than normal, water leaking from the water heater, a smell coming from the water heater, a noisy water tank, rust or corrosion on the tank, and/or delayed arrival of hot water.
Professional Water Heater Maintenance and Repair Services
People often take hot water for granted—until it runs out. If your hot water heater suddenly malfunctions or starts leaking, you need emergency service you can count on. Intelligent Design provides emergency water heater repairs to customers throughout Southern Arizona. Our courteous, licensed plumbers are backed by our workmanship and parts guarantee, so you can always rely on us for the service you need. We’re able to tackle any common water heater problems you might encounter. We also offer new water heater installation replacements to restore your comfort at home.
What to Expect From Our Hot Water Heater Repair Services
Intelligent Design operates around the clock, seven days per week, to tackle your plumbing emergencies. If you call after hours to request emergency services, you’ll speak to a friendly professional who will take down your contact information and the details of what’s happening with your water heater. This information is passed along to our on-call plumber. After that, our plumber will call you back as soon as possible and notify you when he or she is on the way to your residence. When the after-hours plumber arrives, he or she will quickly assess the problem, shut off the main water line if needed, and give you an accurate estimate of the cost to repair. Our trucks are fully stocked, which means your water heater repair can be completed right away.
When the after-hours plumber arrives, he or she will quickly assess the problem, shut off the main water line if needed, and give you an accurate estimate for the repair. Our trucks are fully stocked, which means your water heater repair can likely be completed right away.
Common Water Heater Repairs
On average, a water heater has a life of around 8 to 12 years. However, during this time there may be some issues that need to be addressed by a professional. Our licensed professional technicians can fix any type of water heater issue. Some of the most common problems we see include:
- Faulty burners. A gas-powered water heater may develop rust or grime on the burner, which can result in ignition problems.
- Failing heating elements. There are two heating elements inside the tank of electric water heaters. One of them may burn out, causing a decrease in the temperature of the water.
- Rusty water. Hot water heater tanks contain a sacrificial anode rod. Electrolysis causes the rod to rust instead of the tank, hence the word “sacrificial.” When the rod becomes too damaged to do its job properly, however, you may notice rusty water coming from your faucets.
- Leaky water heater. A leaking water heater is a serious problem because the water can damage the structural elements of your home, as well as your property. Common causes of water heater leaks include loose drain valves, excessive pressure, and old age.
- Water heater leaks. A leaking water heater is a serious problem, because the water can damage the structural elements of your home, as well as your property. Common causes of water heater leaks include loose drain valves, excessive water pressure, and old age.
- Temperature issues. If the water flowing in the house is not warming up or is too hot, a technician can check the heater to determine if there is an issue with the power, heating element, or thermostat.
If your water heater is reaching the end of its lifespan, then it may make more sense to replace it rather than repair it. If that’s the case, then our team can help! Our plumbers can provide free estimates on new water heater installations.
In Southern Arizona, residents choose Intelligent Design for their water heater repairs because we are a veteran-owned company that prides itself on exceptional customer service, high-quality work, and upfront, flat-rate pricing. Would you like to learn more? No problem! Call our office in Tucson at (520) 462-1187 any time of day or night to request repairs.